Leica Microsystems A60 S stereo microscopes see 80% more of your sample with a 46 mm object field, comfortable access your sample due to the 122 mm working distance, and enable large surface overview and detailed observation with a magnification range from 5x to 30x.
Features & Benefits:
– 6:1 zoom ratio with magnification 5x-30x optimized magnification range for assembly tasks
– Greenough optical design – provides a very flat (plan) field of view and large depth of field
– 100% greater depth of field with the Leica FusionOptics technology, easier handling, less refocusing, enormous time savings
– Working distance of 122 mm – optimum access to the workpiece and easier handling using tools
– Max. Object field size of 46 mm – ideal for production and sorting tasks
– 38° angle eye tubes – for your comfort
– Interpupillary distance 52 – 76 mm
– LED ring illuminator with removable diffuser – bright, uniform and color-neutral
– LED Service life of 50,000 hours
– “ZeroStat” antistatic polymer microscope covers – Minimize risk of ESD (electrostatic discharge) of sensitive components
– Swing-arm stand for large, recurring specimen
A60S comes with a power cord.
Please note that all prices are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed, except for prices for an order that Opti-Tech Scientific has accepted.